This week has been a rather quite week for my blog with a large jump in traffic (thanks to Stumble, though I’ve done some L-O-N-G posts, on a number of good topics. Here’s a quick recap if you missed them:
- 10 Blogging Tools: Speed up your blogging with these tools – Qumana (part 1)
- Adsense: Would the real clicks please stand up?
- *From BitchSlap to SmackDown – Why Google is just being DUMB! (460 views!)
- Buzz: Trusted Tours & Attractions in San Francisco- Sign up and win an iPod!
- *Getting Traffic From Forums: all it needs is your signature! (382 views!)
- 2007 IT Month Show in Taipei: People, Products, and Pi-zzaz!
The titles are self-explanatory so you can pick and choose. The *two most popular stories brought over 60% of my traffic this week, and that doesn’t record those who read the stories on the front page of the blog or via feed.
Win $25 in my competition!
One post that seems to have got overlooked is my little competition. So I’m plugging it again here! Shameless!
In other news, Carnival of Making Real Money is about to publish #4 tomorrow, so you’ll be able to see what I’ve been editing. I’ve chosen 22 wonderful, informed and inspired articles out of the submissions. I’ve had to tighten the criteria for the Carnival a little, though! If you’d like to submit, visit the submission page.
Get more publicity for your website!
If you are looking for a Blog Buzz or would like to be added to the Friends of InvestorBlogger pages, please drop me a line at investorblogger @ gmail dot com.
Of course, if you wish to purchase some advertising on the blog, I’d be happy to provide banners, links, reviews, and top spots and so on. You can simply use the same form and inquire.