Have you ever wanted your website/home office to have the appearance or facilities of a larger corporation? Perhaps you live in one country but your business is registered in another…? Well, today I’m introducing the Successful Office Group who have asked for a buzz on their business and website.
Naturally, I have thought about having this kind of answering service a number of times so it’s important that they have the right kind of services to help you in your business:
- office addresses – help to make your ‘virtual’ business concrete,
- toll free numbers – great for customers,
- a local number – always useful,
- voicemail – customized greetings,
- mail forwarding services (at reasonable cost!), and
- fax services – faxes are forwarded to you via email.
It seems also that these services can also be supplemented by a number of different options to enhance and extend your ‘virtual’ office team. This option could be attractive for businesses in a number of ways, as they seek to expand quickly and efficiently. There are three levels of services with corresponding (but remarkably affordable, and – importantly – determined cost structures): Basic, Admin and Executive Offices
So, if you think you could use any of these services, check out Successful Office‘s website. And in 24 hours, your new company image will be ready!
This ‘successful’ post has been sponsored.