Over the past few weeks, I’ve been extending and adding stuff to the sidebars to pimp out my blog a little. Here’s a list of additions and trials.
- 1. I’ve created several YouTube Channels, one of which is located in the right sidebar right now. It has about 30 something videos in the play list, all of which is topical.
- 2. I just added Miniposts to create a set of short posts that can go in the sidebar. I try to keep the posts short like twitter posts. It works quite well.
- 3. I’ve put in several market related features including a ticker at the top of each page, and a markets page for current information courtesy of these widgets respective creators.
- 4. There’s now a mini-wall for interactive posts from readers. I’m hoping it doesn’t get too spammy and that readers will leave interesting comments about my posts! HTML is currently disabled.
- 5. You will also see some ‘free’ content from the FreeDictionary.com including news, legal and financial dictionaries. Hopefully, you’ll find it informative.
- 6. I’m also experimenting with a small affiliate program. It’s open to only 10 people who feel that they can help sell my advertising. So if you’re interested, drop me a line when you apply.
If you notice the blog slowing down, do let me know. I always appreciate constructive feedback.