Investorblogger welcomes bloggers and readers to register on this website and post comments and articles where appropriate.
However, due to spam and spam postings, the owner of this blog reserves the right to approve or deny or delete ANY registration for ANY reason. InvestorBlogger reserves also the right not to inform the blogger or reader that this has been done.
Any and all postings or comments are also subject to the TOS, and any other policies that the website owner implements now or in the future. If you find these terms objectionable, do not register.
InvestorBlogger has a simple policy: Comments must add in some way to the dicussion. If they don’t, they will be removed. Typical comments that are removed include
- Extensive duplicate or copied content, etc..
- Pornographic/Sexuality content or links to such content, etc..
- Comments that are senseless or nonsense, etc..
- Spam or splogs, etc..
- Racist, Sexist, Nationalistic, Religious Propaganda ( or otherwise offensive to me or my readership), etc..
- Copyright infringement, etc..
- Promoting Illegal activities: such as illegal drug use, gun ownership, violence, etc..
- Sites containing popups/popunders or otherwise interfere with safe browsing, etc..
Comments that are removed are not kept or stored. If you post a comment that is valuable to you, please retain a copy for your records. Comments that are erroneously removed by Spam Karma will likely not to be retrieved, simply because I never saw them.