These articles are presented for the Carnival of Making REAL Money edition for August 1st, 2008. Because there are only a few articles for this edition, I’ve only organized a few categories! Thank you for your excellent submissions and keep them coming! Summer time is no time to forget about personal finance, that’s for sure!
- ChristianPF presents Money & Marriage: 7 lessons I have learned so far posted at Money in the Bible | Christian Personal Finance Blog, saying, “These are the lessons I have learned about money and marriage over the last 3 years”. And good suggestions they are, too!
- Yvette Stokes presents A Savings Account Plan for Anyone, Best Savings Plan Around posted at Yin Yang Data Report, saying, “In four easy steps you can be on your way to the best savings plan ever. This is a guaranteed way of saving money no matter how much you make.”
- Passive Income Investor presents Monthly Online Income Breaks $2,000 Barrier! posted at LIVING OFF DIVIDENDS & PASSIVE INCOME, saying, “I finally made $3K/month from Passive and Alternate Income Sources – yippeee!”
- WM Media presents A Step-By-Step Approach To eBay Website Sale Business posted at Buy And Sell Websites, saying, “eBay website sale is a very popular method of making money online. Anyone can use this platform to make money.”
- Cindy King presents Where To Fit Your Marketing Pipeline Into Your International Lead Generation Plan posted at Get International Clients, saying, “Let us look at two different aspects of your international sales system. Your lead generation system in order to increase international business. You international marketing pipeline to feed your lead generation system.”
- Christopher Johnson presents 10 Ways To Earn Money In Your Spare Time posted at CoffeeBreakEarnings.com, saying, “10 Ways To Earn Money In Your Spare Time”
- Alex_Sysoef presents Blog Templates For WordPress Review posted at WordPress Web 2.0 How-To Spot-er, saying, “Web design for WordPress always comes down to evaluating which Blog Templates (or what is commonly knows WordPress Themes) fit your needs the most! This review of available options for choosing best blog template for your WordPress will concentrate not only on their visual appeal (web design factor) but also functionality!”
- Value Seeker presents Stock Investment Resource: Stock Market Investing Tips – Don’t Overleverage posted at Stock Investing, saying, “Be careful with margin trading. If you take on too much leverage, you may risk a margin call.”
- KCLau presents How to Calculate Your Investment Portfolio Return? posted at KCLau’s Money Tips, saying, “Article on how to calculate investment returns portfolio”
- Joe Manausa presents Housing Prices Decline Slightly – A Clear Picture Is Forming posted at Tallahassee Real Estate Blog, saying, “While there have been many articles written on the declining real estate market, most are filled with facts and figures that are difficult for the lay-person to follow. This article is filled with easy-to-understand graphs that demonstrate the modest decline in home prices.”
CALL for Submissions
I’m definitely looking for articles that are readable, inspiring, and well-written for readers who may or may not have much investing or financial knowledge. Articles will cover making money in the real world, as well as online; being in business; making investments; making money through smart decisions; and aspects of personal finance, etc.. It is NOT about dieting, surveys, drugs, selling things, what you ate last night or any of a myriad of irrelevant topics. If you are not sure what is accepted, read the previous carnivals. It seems that a number of people don’t bother to follow the policy… As such, …
- Your article must be original and previously unpublished in this carnival. I like to maintain a variety of sources and topics, I will only accept one article per person per blog. — If you submit MORE THAN TWO articles to any edition of this carnival, ALL your submissions will be eliminated without hesitation. Repeated multiple submissions to this carnival will mean that your articles and/or your behavior are spam-enough to blacklist your blog from this carnival.
- In short, submit ONE article from one blog once only.
- Spam: Articles must be unique, ideally hosted on a full-blog (ideally not on a subdomain of blogspot, blogger, etc.). If you are serious about your blog, then find a real blog host on a real domain.
- Comments MUST be enabled on any post submitted to the carnival and registration must NOT be required: I’m hoping that we generate interest in the submissions and that traffic generates comments. Let’s not frustrate our readers.
- Please, do include a comment about your article for your readers. Even if it’s just a few words, it will help me to know that your article is not a spam submission!
- Additional reasons for not inclusion: popup/popover/popunder windows, URLs that time-out, missing articles or moved pages, articles that make NO sense, any music/tracks/voice-overs that auto-play, articles that REQUIRE registration before reading and/or commenting.
- All editorial decisions are final. If you wish to know why I didn’t accept your original entry, please contact me via the contact form.
In short, I run this blog carnival in my free time, I receive no money for this activity, so I’d appreciate as much consideration as possible. It would be nice if you acknowledge the blog carnival somewhere on your website! Anywhere, it doesn’t matter: in a post, in the post you submitted, in the blogroll, etc.. or you can do a separate post when the post is published. This helps to drive traffic to the carnival, where people can find your posts!
In short, thank you for taking the time to consider submitting ana rticle
Kenneth from Carnival of Making REAL Money