I’ve been using BlogDesk for some time as well as WordPress. This time, when I couldn’t access my hard drive for software applications, I found that when I went to the website, that Blog Desk has been updated!
Here’s some information on the Change Log:
* The SmartUpload makes it easier to upload files when working with media plugins (like Embedded Video for WordPress).
* BlogDesk can be shown in the SystemTray (Options / Extras).
* Categories can be sorted.
* Character Count displayed while typing.
* No quality loss when saving JPEG images.
* Several bugs (e.g. when removing thumbnails or when editing posts already published) and inconsistencies removed.