Current Submissions Policy
- Your article must be unique (no Articles from online sources) and also must be authored by you. Ideally, articles should be in excess of 600 words, reference something of interest to our readers, be written in good English (sorry!), and be previously unpublished.
- No spam or articles that are pitching something for sale. This is not an advertising opportunity for your products. Your article MAY, however, include a bio box and appropriate links.
- Ple ase make sure that you aren’t posting irrelevant articles! Or if you think it’s relevant, or off-beat, highlight its relevance to this website.
- No more than one submission will be accepted from an individual at a time.
- It would be nice if you acknowledge the submission on publication somewhere on your blog. Anywhere, it doesn’t matter: in a post, in the post you submitted, in the blogroll, … etc.. or you can do a separate post when the post is published. This helps to drive traffic to both the article, and your site, where people can find more of your posts!…
In general, I’m looking for articles that are readable, inspiring, and well-written for readers who may or may not have much investing or financial or technical knowledge. All editorial decisions are final.
I may not answer questions about why a particular article was or was not included. You may submit via the contact form on the contact page. Good luck!
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Submission Area’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’I confirm this article is unique%26#x002c; authored by me%26#x002c; and I give my consent for this article to be published on InvestorBlogger.com’ type=’checkbox’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]